Be Prepared for this event!
These professional hiring events have benefited nearly a million attendees since 1993. We look forward to helping you advance your career and saving you time in your job search by providing you the opportunity to meet virtually with the nation’s leading companies. Thank you for joining us!
- Business or military attire is highly recommended when video interviewing. Registration is free.
- Be prepared to meet with the companies & organizations of your choice by researching them in advance.
- Pre-register online: This will allow recruiters to find your resume & schedule interviews before the event. It also saves you time when the event begins.
- We encourage you to invite your friends, colleagues & family members who are experienced professionals with an active clearance.
- Prepare & practice your brief personal description of your professional skills, unique abilities, past successful accomplishments & relevant experience.
- Follow up immediately with all of the companies that were of strong interest to you with a phone call, email and/or letter.
- The evening before the event, get a good night’s sleep. The morning of the show try to eat a healthy breakfast and exercise.
Can't wait to see you!
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.