Precise Systems is a professional services company currently working for the U.S. Navy, U.S. Marine Corps, and U.S. Air Force. Our core competencies include systems engineering, program and project management, logistics, information technology and cyber security, and software development services. We were founded in 1990 and since our establishment we have been providing cutting edge solutions and support to our warfighters. We understand and provide expert consultation on network and weapons systems acquisition programs, maintenance/modernization programs, and sustainment programs.
Precise is seeking a Full Remote experienced modeler and animator to create assets for 3d simulation software.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to -
- Applicant would be responsible for creating physically accurate models of humans, vehicles, aircrafts, buildings, and other assets to be used in 3D simulation software.
- Applicant expected to be creating and testing textures and uv mapping used for applying physically based shaders.
- Applicant would also work with GIS data and visual database to create scenes for simulation. Applicant would also create simple animations for assets and humans for the simulations.
- The position is full remote but good communication skills both written and verbal are required, and need to be able to collaborate well with programmers and simulation experts.
- Experience with Maya, 3ds Max and Photoshop is preferred but recommendations for software package will be considered.
- Ability to model polygonal hard surfaces and human character.
- Work with GIS data and develop visual database of assets.
- Experience with packages like Cesium, ESri's ArcGIS and Open Street Maps, Maya, 3ds Max or other modeling packages
- Ability to create UV maps and textures for models.
- Able to convert models into formats need by real-time engine.
- Ability to work with physically based shaders for photorealistic real-time rendering.
- Other package experience like Unity3d, Unreal Engine, Photoshop, Substance painter preferred.
- 3D Modeling, animation and look development.
- Texture mapping with Photoshop or other image package.
- Self-motivated and productive working remotely.
- 3+ years' experience working in simulations, games or animation.
- Security clearance required.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
Precise Systems, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Precise Systems, Inc. participates in E-Verify.